No fancy talk. No weird pants.
Just a great game of golf, epic views and some cold beer.
The Meadows at Pemberton golf course key features (and bragging rights):
- Challenging 18 hole – par 72 – 6,407 yard resort-style golf experience.
- Distinctly varied terrain including front nine meadows, forested back nine and eighth hole island green. Walkable, and accessible, for all ages.
- Breath-taking, close-up mountain views – from the base of majestic Mt. Currie.
- Home to black bears, brown bears, moose, eagles, fox, deer and – of course – our very own Legendary Black Squirrel.
- Beautiful scenic drive approximately 5 min from Pemberton, 25 min from Whistler and 2 hrs from downtown Vancouver, BC.
- Home to the Black Squirrel Restaurant & Pub – a unique atmosphere, great food, and a destination all on its own. Recently voted by the readers of Pique Newspaper as Pemberton’s Best New Restaurant, Best Chef and Best Events.
The Meadows at Pemberton. We’re more than just golf. Get out here and see fer yerself!
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US TOLL-FREE 1.800.390.GOLF (4653) | GOLF SHOP 604.894.6197 or email us at email@example.com