Dear Pemberton Music Festival Supporters,
You are receiving this email because you purchased Local’s General Admission passes for the 2017 Pemberton Music Festival at the Meadows at Pemberton Golf Course.
As you may have heard, the 2017 Pemberton Music Festival has been cancelled, due to the bankruptcy of the Pemberton Music Festival Limited Partnership. We are all very disappointed to hear that the festival has been cancelled.
Fortunately, we have held your payment for your pass(es) in escrow and so we are able to refund you the full amount you paid for your festival passes. Please note that this refund policy only applies to festival pass buyers who purchased their passes at the Meadows at Pemberton Golf Course. It does NOT apply to anyone who purchased their passes online.
The process to obtain a refund for your locals’ passes is as follows:
- Starting Tuesday, May 23, come to the Meadows at Pemberton Golf Shop to process your refund. ALL REFUNDS MUST BE DONE IN PERSON (NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED OVER THE PHONE).
- Please bring your tickets that you received when you purchased your festival passes along with photo ID with you to validate your purchase. If you don’t provide your tickets and photo ID we are unable to process your refund.
- For those who paid by credit card, we will process the refund the credit card that you purchased the ticket with.
- For those who paid with Debit we will refund your purchase on your debit card.
- If you paid cash we prefer to process your refund on your debit card as we do not have quantities of cash on hand.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and be assured you will be refunded in full!! Please be patient while we get ready for the first refund day.
The Meadows at Pemberton Golf Course